Thailand Trips - odkryj królestwo!
Zaplanuj wakacje w Tajlandii razem z nami
We specialize in tailor-made packages and will plan your vacation to suit your travel preferences and budget. Our product range includes all types of accommodation and private tours in Thailand and neighboring countries.
Our travel experts at Thailand-Trips.com will be happy to help you create your perfect Thai holiday. Let your imagination run wild. Our experts have in-depth knowledge of the country. Whatever your interests are in Thailand we have someone who can help.
Special Trip – Bangkok to North Thailand & Phuket Island
As the seasonal highlight, we are pleased to be able to offer a round trip to the North, inclusive Elephant Experience at Ran-Tong Elephant Camp. In this tour of central and northern Thailand, we follow in the footsteps of Buddha and the history of Kingdom of Siam. Among others, we visit the last capital of Thailand, Ayutthaya and Sukhothai, the first capital of Siam. We also visit Chiang Mai, with its beautiful temples. Following you will fly to Phuket for 3 days beach holiday.
What would make your dream holiday?
You have a great choice, because every region of Thailand and neighboring countries has its own charm and attractions. The north of Thailand with its fantastic mountain scenery, the upper Mekong region with the neighboring countries Laos and Cambodia, the largely undiscovered Northeast with its vast rice fields, Central Thailand with the world metropolis of Bangkok, and the south of Thailand with its endless paradise beaches and islands.
HERE ARE SOME POPULAR IDEAS
- A Thailand tour, a simple and convenient way to explore numerous attractions in a few days. (We have many tours to choose from.)
- Island hopping, visit beautiful islands in southern Thailand
- National parks and back to nature in the unspoilt north, mountains and breath-taking waterfalls
- Adventures in the west of the country with perhaps a ride on the Death Railway Bridge over the River Kwai.
If you can't decide or have some ideas of your own, we would be happy to help you combine your favourites.
Thailand tours in all regions
The Kingdom of Thailand can look back on a turbulent and exciting past, which we see reflected in numerous historical temples and memorials and there are the scenic attractions from picturesque mountains to white beaches. The kingdom is roughly divided into six regions. Here are some examples of the set itinerary tours you can choose from.
- Central Thailand with Bangkok, the royal cities of Ayutthaya and Sukhothai
- West Thailand with Kanchanaburi and the Bridge on the River Kwai
- Northern Thailand with Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, the mountains in the north and the legendary Golden Triangle
- The Isaan / Northeast Thailand: untouched nature, life in the Mekong valley, the national parks on the border with Cambodia and Laos and almost forgotten Khmer temples in the style of Angkor Wat
- The East with islands in the Gulf of Thailand, such as Koh Chang - the romantic "Elephant Island", Koh Mak or Koh Kut
- The south of the country with tourist resorts on the mainland, such as Hua Hin, islands in the Gulf of Siam, such as Koh Samui and Koh Phangan, or the resorts in the Andaman Sea like Phuket and Koh Phi Phi.